- Created: Tuesday, 09 September 2014 11:20
- 1 Driver, 2 Walkers, 3 Countries – 3 PEAKS
- The biggest 3 Mountains in Great Britain: Ben Nevis, Scarfell Pike and Snowdon.
- 27 Miles of walking, 6,600 metres of Ascent and Decent ( Everest is 8,800 metres)
- 500 Miles of driving in between the Mountains.
- A 4 hour walk in the pitch black (3am start).
- A walk in the thick snow at the top of Ben Nevis.
- 130 Litres of Fuel, No Sleep and one long day!
- 4pm Start in Scotland and 4pm Finish in Wales.
Thank you to the Steve Prescott Foundation and for helping us with banners, buckets and the coverage on the website.
It is an honour alone to be able to do something for the Foundation let alone be on the web page that has become a catalogue of amazing feats and challenges!
This may not sound to some people like the hardest thing in the world to undertake and certainly not as hard as Steve and the boys doing it and cycling in between each mountain as they did a few years back!
To us it is a very big deal, it is all self planned, arranged and solely funded by ourselves. It will present a massive physical challenge and will be a life experience that we will keep forever.
Please help us raise funds and awareness for the Steve Prescott Foundation and the charities the SPF supports including The Christie Hospital.
Please give a little to help a lot.
Paul and Dan